Based on the provisions of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data (“Official Gazette of RSM” No. 42/20), the Manager of the Company for Production, Trade and Services ALBATROS DOO Shtip, with headquarters at 21 Železnika St. in Shtip, with EMBS 5413265, Marina Miladinova from Shtip, on August 23, 2021, brought:
To protect against unauthorized access and use of the personal data of its users and the entities for which we store/process the data, the company for production, trade and services ALBATROS DOO Shtip, undertakes all necessary technical and organizational measures, in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data ( “Official Gazette of RSM” no. 42/20) and the by-laws relating to the protection of personal data.
1. Controller of personal data collections
The controller/processor of personal data is the company for production, trade and services ALBATROS DOO Shtip. In the Company, we process personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Law on Personal Data Protection and by-laws.
2. Personal data collected
We collect personal data for specific, clear and legally determined purposes and are processed in a manner that is consistent with those purposes and in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection. The data collected is personal data:
– to employees,
– to external collaborators,
– to customers,
– to persons who access the website.
3. How we collect personal data
We collect personal data through various channels, including:
– through your use of our website, including the application forms;
– through our e-mail,
– phone and
We process your data for specific, clear and legitimate purposes, to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes of the processing, and we will not process your personal data in a way that is contrary to those purposes.
4. Categories of data that are processed
-data for personal identification of employees (name and surname, residential address, EMBG, transaction account, e-mail, telephone number, date of birth…),
-personal data of external collaborators (name and surname, residential address, EMBG, transaction account, e-mail, telephone number, date of birth…),
-customer personal data (name and surname, residential address, EMBG, transaction account, e-mail, telephone number),
– other personal data (number of the sales contract you concluded with us, service, etc., invoice number, invoice date, etc.),
– information about partners, if you have given your consent to conclude a contract for business-technical cooperation (type of business activity in which you were involved, date of contact, data on business cooperation…).
5. Basis for processing personal data
In accordance with the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data, your personal data may be processed if:
-you have given us consent to the processing, which you have the right to withdraw at any time,
– the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract in which you are a contracting party or to undertake activities at your request before your accession to the contract,
– the processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interest, without violating your right to privacy and confidentiality, and for the existence of such a legitimate interest, we will inform you about the specific processing,
– the processing is required to fulfill our legal obligation (for which we will inform you before the processing).
6. Transfer of users’ personal data
We do not share data about you and/or your visit to our website to third parties, except in the following cases:
– in the case of hiring service providers that the company hires as processors, with which they will be obliged to act according to the company’s instructions and ensure the protection of personal data that is processed during the provision of those services,
– at the request of a state authority, state authority or legal entity established by the state for the exercise of public powers, agency or other body to which personal data is disclosed, regardless of whether it is a third party or not,
– to other users based on their request (lawyers, notaries…), in accordance with the law.
7. Access to data
In our company, access to your data can only be given to those persons who need that information to fulfill our contractual and legal obligations and only to the extent necessary to fulfill the purpose of the processing.
8. Storage time of the collected data
The data we collect is stored in accordance with the law and the period required to achieve the purpose of the processing with terms of storage of personal data necessary to fulfill the purpose of the processing.
Calculation of the terms of storage and retention of personal data is based on the following criteria:
– contract duration (if you have a contract with us),
– the time required to process the request or complaint (if a complaint has been filed),
-our legal or contractual obligations.
We need to keep some of your personal data in the archives so that we can respond to any legal proceedings and for the time prescribed by the applicable laws.
If you have a contract with us, your personal data is kept for a maximum of 30 days from the day of submitting the request for deletion.
9. Rights of subjects of personal data
Your rights regarding the processing of personal data are:
– the right to be informed about the processing of personal data (the right to be informed whether your data is being processed and for what purposes, our legitimate interests, the users to whom it is transferred…),
– right of access to personal data (you have the right to request information for the purposes for which your personal data is processed, the categories of personal data that are processed, the stipulated period,…),
– the right to rectification and deletion of personal data (if you find errors in your personal data or if they are incomplete or incorrect, you can request that we correct the incorrect or supplement the incomplete personal data),
-right to limit the processing of personal data (under conditions established by law, you can request a limitation of the processing of your personal data),
-right to object (you have the right at any time in accordance with the applicable law to submit an objection to the processing of your personal data),
– the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time (if you have given consent to the processing of personal data).
For additional information and/or exercise of your rights for personal data protection, you can contact our personal data protection officer named Verica Janinkova, tel. no. 070-383-177, e-mail albatros@mk-albatros .com.mk.
Subjects of personal data can use the rights according to this Policy by submitting a request to exercise the respective right. The request can be submitted in the following way:
– electronically to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. on the website www.albatros.mk of the company,
– by mail to the company’s address at 21 Železnika St. in Shtip.
The request for exercising the rights related to the protection of personal data should contain the following data:
– name and surname of the subject of personal data,
-contacts for feedback – address, telephone, e-mail address,
– request with a description of the request.
10. Right to submit a request to AZLP
If you believe that the way the company processes your personal data violates the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law, you can submit a request to the Personal Data Protection Agency as a supervisory body, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law.
12. Protection against abuses
The company takes all the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access as well as from their misuse, using regular controls and the latest technological mechanisms and achievements in this area.
Your personal data may be processed by a third party – Processor only under conditions provided by law and only if he agrees to apply the same technical and organizational security measures.